International contest “Colours of the Dniester” calls for applications!
Posted on 15.05.2019
This year’s theme is “Say NO to plastic in the Dniester”
We invite toddlers and schoolchildren, students and teachers, as well as all water users of the Dniester* to present its natural beauty and richness of the landscape through visual arts, literary work or the idea of a breakthrough event!
If you know any simple examples of using the Dniester resources with respect to nature, ecology and all the inhabitants of the river, then go ahead – draw, write and record video!
The focus of the competition is international cooperation of territorial communities in solving environmental issues!
- “Video, slide show”;
- “Event to enlighten improvement of water resources “;
- “Story, poem or popular scientific article”.
Applications are accepted from March 22 to October 1, 2019 at the following address: Dniester basin water resources agency (DBUVR), Academic Sakharov st, 23, Ivano-Frankivsk, 76014 or via a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Colours of the Dniester”.
The contest is being implemented with the support of the GEF/UNDP/OSCE/UNECE Dniester project, as well as the State agency for water resources of Ukraine.
* From Lviv, Ternopil, Vinnitsa, Odesa, Ivano-Frankivsk and Khmelnytsky regions of Ukraine, as well as the Republic of Moldova.
You might also like:
- Outreach activities on ecological restoration of the Iahorlyk river: feedback and lessons learned by the local community and authorities
- WINNERS OF THE XIII BASIN-WIDE COMPETITION “COLOURS OF THE DNIESTER” ANNOUNCED
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITY SUPPORTED IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FIRST EXEMPLARY PROJECT ON SMALL RIVER RESTORATION IN UKRAINE