Meeting of the Dniester basin council
Posted on 22.05.2019
On May 24 in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, the next meeting of the Dniester river basin council will be held.
The board team at its first meeting this year will be discussing the river basin management plan and agree on the interaction between all the working groups.
Representatives of public organizations, authorities and local governments, scientists and water-environmental experts, and media are invited to take part in the event.
The meeting agenda:
- familiarization of the basin council members with the developed sections of the river basin management plan;
- the setup of working groups within the basin council of the Dniester;
- consideration of proposals of the basin council members to be included into the work plan of the basin council in 2019.
Location and time: May 24, 2019, Ivano-Frankivsk, Nezalezhnosti st, 40, conference hall of the hotel “Nadiya”.
You might also like:
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITY SUPPORTED IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FIRST EXEMPLARY PROJECT ON SMALL RIVER RESTORATION IN UKRAINE
- XIII International Basin Competition “Colours of the Dniester” has started with a motto “Save Biodiversity – Preserve Nature’s Palette!”
- MOLDOVA AND UKRAINE ADVANCE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DNIESTER RIVER BASIN TREATY THROUGH OSCE, UN, GEF SUPPORT