XIII International Basin Competition “Colours of the Dniester” has started with a motto “Save Biodiversity – Preserve Nature’s Palette!”
Posted on 26.04.2021
We invite preschoolers and schoolchildren, students and teachers, as well as all interested and caring residents of the Dniester Basin to depict the natural beauty and richness of the river landscape through fine art, literary work, or an original idea of an environmental activity!
If you know of any simple examples of using the Dniester resources respectful of nature and the environment, please go ahead – draw, write, record a video!
- «Video film, slide show»;
- «Activity on rehabilitation of water resources»;
- «Essay, short story, poem, popular science article».
The procedure for preparing competition entries for each of the nominations is determined separately.
In 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the competition entries are accepted only in electronic form. To participate, you should send a photo of the competition entry in good quality, a photo of the author with their work in their hands, and a file with information to register the contest entry.
The best entries will be awarded with diplomas and prizes.There are also a special prize established by the Czech non-governmental organization Arnika within the project implemented jointly with the Association of river keepers Eco-TIRAS “Adoptions of the Moldovan rivers: Supporting the communities on both banks of Dniester” (for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) with the support of the Transition Promotion Program of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, which are intended for teams from Moldova participating in two nominations at once: practical events for the rivers + any other category of the competition.
Contestants can send their entries to the following addresses:
- Dniester Basin Water Resources Authority (BWRA), email@example.com;
- Lyceum named after Nechui-Levytskyi, Chisinau, Moldova, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rybnitsa, email@example.com.
Attention, the deadline has been extended! Competition entries are accepted by October 7, 2021.
You might also like:
- Protected: Outreach activities on the ecological restoration of the Iahorlyk river: feedback and lessons learned by the local community and authorities
- WINNERS OF THE XIII BASIN-WIDE COMPETITION “COLOURS OF THE DNIESTER” ANNOUNCED
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITY SUPPORTED IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FIRST EXEMPLARY PROJECT ON SMALL RIVER RESTORATION IN UKRAINE